HauntedplanetUK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum [PLEASE READ]

Go down

Welcome to the forum [PLEASE READ] Empty Welcome to the forum [PLEASE READ]

Post  Admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:52 am

Hi and welcome to the HauntedPlanetUK forum. Please take a few moments to read the forums FAQ's below and after that get finding the shows you love!

Q1, What will you be posting here?
A, I will be posting all of the shows from my youtube channel plus a backlog off all the previous seasons

Q2, Will you still post on your youtube channel?
A, Yes! this is just a place where people can download them shows to watch later, on a computer without youtube on to download and watch on ipad,iphones etc

Q3, Am i downloading from the forum?
A, No, the shows are hosted on filehosts like fileserve or megaupload, these allow you to download for free but there is a maxiumum you are allowed to download per day ( see the IP tutorial posted in the main forum to see how to easily bypass that in seconds )

Q4, Can i post links here?
A, At first no, to try and keep the forum simple and clean i will be the only one posting links but if you have something that you think might intrest let me know

Q5, Why are you doing this?
A, I started my youtube channel for my friend that lives in a remote part of scotland and was unable to watch most of the shows i was always taking about so i posted them on youtube for him and then the channel got popular...and now i love to see people from all over the planet watching the shows that never make it to their country or they cant afford to watch

Q6, Where do you get these shows?
A, Its a mix, some live shows i have friends that record and send to me from the USA, others i buy from the itunes store, capture from streaming websites and a host of others...its sometimes a mission to find some episodes!

Will update with more as needed 13/04/11

HauntedPlanetUK

Admin
Admin

https://hauntedplanetuk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum